Ekiti: Fayemi Names 6 Advisers,Internal Revenue Board Chairman, Others
By RAZAQ BAMIDELE
In a bid to further position the administration for effective service delivery, the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has approved the following appointments:
- Alhaji Afolabi Ogunlayi – Senior Adviser, Economic Matters and Chair, Economic Development Council.
- Barrister Paul Omotoso – Senior Adviser, Political Matters.
- Hon Makinde Araoye – Special Adviser, Federal Matters.
- Mrs Sola Salako-Ajulo – Special Adviser, Communications and Strategy.
- Mr Akintunde Oyebode – Special Adviser, Investment, Trade and Innovations.
- Hon Sunday Adunmo- Special Adviser, Road/Transport and Infrastructure.
- Prof Fransisca Aladejana- Chairman, SUBEB.
- Mrs Funke Fajobi – Commissioner, SUBEB.
- Tajudeen Wale Ajayi – Senior Special Assistant (SSA) Public Buildings and Infrastructure.
- Mr Muyiwa Ogunmilade- Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue.
All the appointments, according to a statement from the Governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr Yinka Oyebode, are with immediate effect.
Atiku: Buhari, INEC conspiring against people’s will – ADC
… ‘INEC delivered results scripted from Presidency’ The African Democratic Congress has said that PresidentRead More
Minister Eulogizes Late Emir of Patigi @ Fidau Prayers
By RAZAQ BAMIDELE The Minister of Information andRead More